HTC Panoramic Elevator
Glass elevator, also known as an outdoor elevator is often installed in buildings, large commercial centers, some scenic spots on the sky …
In recent years, many families have also equipped this type of glass elevator for their housing projects. Modern and elegant design emphasizes the nobility, this is a means of transportation to enhance the beauty of your home.
Where are glass elevator elevators usually installed?
The purpose of installing a toughened glass-walled household elevator is to get light and observe, so this type of
elevator is usually installed at the following locations in the house:
– Outside installation: The most ideal location to install the observation ladder is outside the house (there are one or
two sides of the lift pit adjacent to the house and the remaining sides are empty, making glass walls to observe the
outside scenery). However, when making, it is necessary to make sure enough glass to ensure security.
– In the middle of the stairs: When installing the elevator in this position, it is clear that the skylight will be no longer, then the
house will be dark, so it should be fitted with glass walls.
The plus points of the glass elevator:
- Create peace of mind for users: Especially for those who are afraid of the glass space, standing in confined space around the four sides is stainless steel, it will obviously cause a very insecure feeling, so do a Glass walls for lift cabins are a perfect fit.
- Create harmony with the architectural space of the house: If the interior and exterior of the house is designed in a modern style with many items made of glass, then add an elevator set with a glass elevator wall, Glass lift cabin will create a seamless, harmonious overall.
- Lighting: If the elevator is placed in the middle of the stairs, if the pit is constructed in the normal way (sealed with bricks, alumium, drywall), then the house will obviously be dark. At this time, the solution to make the lens should be considered.
- Glass-walled household lifts help save electricity: make the most of the ability to take light from nature, especially during the day without using additional lights to save monthly electricity costs.
- With a transparent structure, the telescopic lift facilitates safety monitoring and rescue work because the interior of the elevator is displayed for security cameras and on-line duty. In the event of an incident that makes you “trapped” in the cabin, the outside is easy to observe and give helpful instructions to help the rescue work happen quickly and smoothly.
The minus points of glass lifts:
- Glass elevators are not suitable if your family is afraid of heights.
- Because the elevator has wiring, rail, cable, so if the elevator’s wall is glass, when standing outside looking through the glass of the elevator pit, you will see all such equipment. From an aesthetic perspective, that would not be very nice. To overcome the above disadvantages, the glass surrounding the lift pit should use frosted glass or glass that can only see through one side from the inside of the cabin.
- Costs: The cost of erecting steel frames and elevator glass glazing is higher than conventional construction options.
Some notes when selecting glass elevator:
- When deciding to build a toughened glass elevator, the elevator pit should use steel frame structure instead of erecting concrete columns. Meanwhile, standing outside looking at the elevator pit will look more aesthetic.
- Part of the elevator well (lift pit) of the glass-walled elevator investor can choose from two construction options as follows: Using steel structure frame or concrete structure frame, the remaining walls of the elevator well will be tempered glass In 3 surrounding walls, the ladder door is still used by stainless steel or stainless steel combined with tempered glass.
- The cabin part of the glass-wall elevator outside the door still has to use fine stainless steel or fine-grained stainless steel combined with tempered glass, the remaining 3 walls also use toughened glass designed according to the size, attached to the frame steel, the stainless steel border of the cabin.
In order to meet all requirements on telescopic elevators for each different customer group, with features, safety, price, after-sales support … HTC Glass telescopic elevator products have been Distributed in the market for many years and trusted by many customers.